November 4, 2007

Russell to be Manager, Maybe.

As of late Saturday, contract discussions were still ongoing between John Russell and Pirates management.  According to multiple sources, Russell will be named Pirates Manager on Monday November 5th.

 

According to a friendly source, there is a 75% chance the press conference will go off Monday with Russell being named manager.  That still leaves us with a 25% chance of hope.

 

BTW Take:

I still believe Russell is the wrong choice, even after he is named manager.  I had the same belief when Tracy was named.  Let's see how reliable my gut will be. 

Post a Comment