Is it just me, or do you think of a Thriller video gone awry when looking at this picture?
Hate this time of year?
I really hate this time of year. Ice freezes the ground while thoughts of Spring Training fill the baseball fans mind. You open the sports page to a barrage of fluffy articles on:
- The friendship of pitchers.
- How a certain player loves his cars?
- The star Japanese player fits in so well.
- No one gets along with Schilling, well maybe a few players do.
- Manny was at a car show when he should have been with his momma or at spring training.
- Dice K is fitting in nicely.
Come on all ready! PLAY BALL!!!
According to many reports, Nady has returned to Pittsburgh for tests at AGH. This does concern me. Why would they fly him back to Pittsburgh for tests that can be performed in Florida? Oh, never mind, I just answered my own question. It is Florida.
Have I mentioned?
I hate this time of year. Too much fluff, not enough substance.